Becoming a Surrogate with Heart to Hands
Every woman considering surrogacy has a generous heart. In addition to a generous heart, a surrogate must also be physically and emotionally healthy, financially stable, and have a wonderful support system.
To qualify to be a surrogate with Heart to Hands, a surrogate must meet the following requirements:
- Healthy physically and mentally, and willing to undergo extensive screenings
- Between 21 and 42 years of age
- No use of tobacco, illegal drugs, or alcohol abuse
- No use of anti-depressants within the last 6-12 months
- Must have given birth to, and be parenting, a healthy child
- No more than 3 previous cesarean births
- Must not be on government assistance
- Willing to commit time and energy to the process
- Stable and mature
- Has support of spouse, family and friends
- Has medical insurance (strongly suggested but will not disqualify you)
- Live in a surrogate friendly state: We are very sorry but we can not work with surrogates who live in Washington, Nebraska, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Wyoming, Delaware, Idaho or anywhere outside of the United States
Surrogate compensation is well-earned, and an opportunity for the intended parents to express their appreciation.
First time surrogates earn up to $45k
(base fee of $25k to $35k, with a generous extras package)
Returning surrogates earn up to $51k
(base fee of $30k to $45k, with a generous extras package)
Being a surrogate is a huge commitment, and Heart to Hands fully understands it. Every person working with Heart to Hands has been directly involved with surrogacy, and knows what you are going through.
We will always be here for you.
We will always advocate for you.
We will always answer your questions.
We will always be rooting for you and cheering you on!
We will always appreciate the sacrifices you are making.
We will always protect your relationship with your intended parents.
Heart to Hands is here for you, because without you, there wouldn’t be surrogacy.